- The optional Terrain Management System™ allows you to easily shift on the fly into one of four settings to match the terrain you're driving on:• Normal - biases torque to the front wheels and sends it to the rear only as needed • Mud/Ruts - switches the throttle to a more aggressive mode, limits upshifting and desensitizes stability control, allowing the tires to spin as needed • Sand - the throttle throws maximum torque to the wheels, placing the transmission in lower gears for as long as possible, which allows the wheels to spin aggressively • Grass/Gravel/Snow - places the throttle in a setting to minimize wheel slip.
- Ford offers cutting-edge technology in the available BLIS™ (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert to help make driving more convenient. BLIS™ is designed to use radar in the rear quarter panels to identify if a vehicle has entered the defined blind spot zone and the system can alert you with a warning light in the appropriate side view mirror. Cross-Traffic Alert is designed to use radar to watch for traffic behind you when you're slowly backing out of a parking spot or your driveway. If it detects vehicles approaching from up to 15 yards away it sends an audible warning, a visual display in the corresponding mirror and a signal in the message center.
- The available Collision Warning with Brake Support utilizes a sensor that scans ahead and detects slower moving traffic. It flashes a warning that appears in your windshield and emits an audible alert if it detects a collision is imminent and pre-charges the brakes for faster response.
- Available perforated, leather-trimmed, heated and cooled front bucket seats deliver four-season comfort for you and your passenger. The seats are included in the available Luxury Seating Package in Limited models and feature 10-way power with power lumbar and recline. The driver's side seat has memory feature for two drivers. Also included in the Luxury Seating Package is the PowerFold™ third-row seat that can fold flat for convenient storage, simply at the touch of a button.
- Dread the thought of having to parallel park your vehicle on Main Street? Fear no more. Your Explorer is equipped with Active Park Assist. Simply push a button and activate your turn signal; Active Park Assist searches for available parking spaces. Once a spot is located, your Explorer parallel parks with just a few simple steps on your part.
Buy ford explorer new car
Or contact the seller
in section "Off-road automobiles"